What is Rocking in Outfits in 2013 Spring Summer Trends?
As we welcome the New Year, we wait to see what the brands and designers have in store for us for the new season. Brands, fashion shows, celebs and runway styles- there is so much to learn from everywhere. Take a look at the best 2013 Spring Summer Trends that promise to bring the most of the fashion world into some amazingly practical trends that you can invest and try without having wondering why.
- Sporty and cool dresses: While you might argue that sporty dresses in the spring are nothing inspiring, but we insist you take a look at the collections that Victoria Beckham and DKNY for some motivation. From block colours to some dual colours, there are many choices that you can select in these dresses that are way above the knee and almost straight cuts and designs.
- Dual coloured stripes: If you are bored of those floral prints that keep coming every spring season, the 2013 Spring Summer Trends will surprise you. T-shirts, complete suits, skirts and more have been designed in striking bold strips that are mostly in dual colours. Marc Jacobs and Tommy Hilfiger accentuated the style in their respective collections this season. Certainly, one of the most welcome trends of the year!
- Short suits: Office or not, short suits are here to stay this year. Right from the stylish floral inspired designs to complete striped looks, there is so much value to short suits that you must invest in one. The prices may vary with every brand, but you will surely find such short suits in coming days at your favourite store. The brands that have been doing a lot for bringing this look to the forefront include Michael Kors and Helmut Lang, and we love this much suppressed look.
- Beaded apparels and dresses: Well, let’s admit that we all have enough of embellishment last year, and when it comes to the spring trends, we do look for some new action. Get inspired in the Indian beaded style dresses that promise style in all new avatars. Brands like Altuzarra, Marchesa and Oscar de la Renta have come up with collections that are largely enthused with styles and designs from the Middle East and India.
- Bermudas and shorts: Among the best of 2013 Spring Summer Trends, one that stands out is shorts and Bermudas. If you thought you cannot wear them, here’s the season when these shorts are very much in vogue. DKNY and Peter Som seemed to have emphasised on the trend in their collection in a much triumphant way. The best part of Bermuda shorts is the fact that you can carry them in style for any casual outing. With a free flowing shirt or a well fitted top, these shorts make any look worth a glare.
You can also check footwear trends that have made a mark, and as for those looking for trends in sunglasses and shades, we will come up with them soon.