Top 6 Handbag Trends for the Year 2012
If you wish to be perfect this fashion season, there’s no way that you can overlook the style trends for handbags. Just like your shoes, belts and other accessories, handbags also deserve particular attention. For the spring- summer fashion rules, listed are top trends for handbags that you can proudly invest without worries.
1. Huge Clutches are back: Do you think clutches are meant to carry your cash and cards? It’s time that you check again. Large clutches are quite popular this season. You can comfortably carry your daily essentials, and yet, you can maintain your glam look. You can get large clutches from various brands such as Lanvin, Donna Karen, Victoria Beckham and Marni. The best thing about large clutches is the style factor. You can use them classically for any kind of outing.
2. Printed bags: The new summer fashion trend for 2012 is to opt for handbags that are stylish with a quirky appeal. Printed bags are true fashion statements as these bags are designed to go with a single look. Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Versace and Fendi are some brands that have experimented with the printed look. Floral motifs seem to rule the charts.
3. Fold-over bags: If you have been watching the fashion trends for the past few seasons, you might have noticed that fold-over bags are quite popular. For summer 2012, you can experiment with bright and neutral colors for casual and formal look respectively. There are phenomenal styles available from various designer houses such as D&G and Emilio Pucci.
4. Satchel bags are impressive: If you like using handbags that are look to carry, satchel bags are just right for you. These bags are classy and can carry a lot of stuff. From work to your casual brunches, you can carry these bags in style everywhere you go. There are many colors, styles and handbags designs that are available from brands like Mulberry and Louis Vuitton.
5. Wristlets are classy: If you think you don’t want to carry large bags and baggage, take some time to buy a few wristlets. These bags are designed to carry your basics, and you will surely see them on the runway for the coming fashion seasons, as well. Styled to hang from the wrist, these bags look resplendent in bright colors. Check models from brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Erdem.
6. Chained Bags are exquisite: If you love shine and glamour, you can buy a few chained bags. These bags have a chain wrapped hanging that makes the models look ultra glamorous. Initially, it was Chanel that introduced the look, and soon the style got adopted by masses and classes alike. Today, apart from Chanel, you can find such bags in the collection of Emilio Pucci and Givenchy.
With the best styles of handbags for summer 2012 assorted at one place, you are sure to make the most of your wardrobe. Try a few new handbag trends, and you will surely enjoy the fashion for the coming months.