The Latest Ways to Get Leather for Your Wardrobe
Leather has always been in fashion, both on and off the ramp, and it will continue making rounds in the fashion circles, in spite of the fact that there are many animal activists that keep protesting about the use of animal leather. We have listed the best ways to get leather incorporated in your wardrobe. This season, do not shy away from leather, and if you are an animal activist, we suggest that you look for classics that come in faux leather or synthetic ones.
- The perfect all leather dress: Like it or not, black leather dresses in small length are evergreen fashion classics. No matter what length you are comfortable with, you can try dresses that are made in classy black leather. Brown can be an interesting choice, but be sure that you can carry off the same. Some time back, Calvin Klein did offer many choices in full leather dresses that became a rage with many celebs.
- Textured leather is in action: If you are not a fan of pure leather, we suggest you check the wonderful options in textured leather. Textured leather dress was sported by Rihanna in one of her appearances, and one must admit that she looked a complete stunner. Textured leather can be versatile and contemporary, and hence, keep your eye on the shoe stores.
- Sheath dress in leather: As they say, ‘if you have it, flaunt it’. Sheath leather dress is one of the best styles in leather that you can opt for a well endowed dress. You can wear such above-the-knee dresses for cocktail parties or regular outings; the choice is entirely on your comfort level.
- Leather leggings are in trend: If you have the perfect pair of well toned legs, there’s no way that you can skip this emerging trend of wearing leather leggings. There are many styles in action, but opting for leather leggings in color is getting popular with celebs and fashionestas. A small tip- stay away from the trend if you have heavy thighs as such leggings only add more attention and volume to the legs, especially to the hips and thighs.
- Leather skirts and shorts: Leather skirts are not new in the market, and you can wear them comfortably for all kinds of formal and informal occasions with the right use of shoes and accessories. Shorts in leather are new on the block, and you can make the chance for a great casual look with white shirt in cotton or synthetic fabrics.
- Leather in color: There was a time when leather needed to be in black, brown and similar shades, which were considered to be boring by many. Thanks to the efforts of our designers, leather in color is now the new rage. There are so many different leather shades in the market that you will be spoilt for action. From bright colors as such yellows and reds to subtle shades of green, there are ample scope for action.
After all, leather is not about being boring! You can look ravishing like never before!