Style Checks: Top 5 looks of Emma Stone
Emma Stone is the perfect girl that you will come across the silver screen. At times, she is the tough girlfriend of Spiderman, and the next moment, she is the girl next door. She is extremely smart in her dressing and knows to carry all kinds of styles with equal ease. There are style files of this young actress that you just cannot overlook. She is the girl you would like to chat around, and at a time, she is playing real life love to her Spiderman co-star, Andrew Garfield. Here are top five perfectly put-together looks of this much commendable actress.
- In Lanvin dress: This is one of the safest looks that one can try, but there was something special about it. Stone chose a Lanvin dress for 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards and completed the look with a Cartier clutch. With no accessories and no jewellery to overdo the look, she looked worth a million bucks. Kudos for the hair up-do style that brought much needed shine for the face.
- In Giambattista Valli Couture: For the 84th Annual academy Awards in 2012, Stone made sure that she looked red hot on the red carpet. With a classy couture gown from Giambattista Valli, she avoided too much of makeup or accessories and kept her hair done in a bun. What made the look piping hot was the way she carried the flowing dress with that smile to die for.
- In Dolce & Gabbana: She appeared for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in a Dolce & Gabbana dress in 2011, and we keep wondering how she manages to capture hearts with every look. Everything about this dress is inspiring, and the look is just too perfect. She completed the dress with animal printed pair of pumps with short hair that was left carefree. In short, a complete stunner!
- In Bottega Veneta: For the 2011 MTV Movie Awards, Emma showed how she manages to inspire fashion lovers with all kinds of dresses. If she showed her tested style with long gowns, this Bottega Veneta mini dress was a complete stunner. The look was absolutely classy with hair done right and well matched pointed stilettos. The see-through dress gave the right amount of glimpses but you will never see a vulgar side of the actress, even with a short dress.
- In Emilio Pucci: This is her look which can be called ‘Blast from the past’. She wore an Emilio Pucci dress and combined the look with black pump stilettos for The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards. The look had nothing dramatic but everything was too much in sync. There is every element you would ask in a fashion diva. In short, a well inspiring look that can give any style icon a run for their money.
At a young age of 23, Emma Stone already seems to have spent right on the dresses and her stylist. She is stunning and glamorous and has a career worth being proud off. We only wish to see her more in her fashion avatars.
[Images Courtesy: vogue.com]