Style check on Selena Gomez
You may know her for her movies or may just know her being the Bieber Girl, but there is no denying of the fact that Selena Gomez is one of the most bankable and stylish icons of her generation. This Texas girl has everything going in her favor- her relationship, her movies, and of course, her style choices. Here’s quick take on some of her best looks over the years that will offer you a glimpse of how she manages to look effortlessly good.
- In shorts: Selena loves shorts, and we can see that. This is her look in 2011 when she came up with casual shorts that were in white and were perfectly balanced with a white top. She let her hair down and ensured that the look was completed with a pair of strappy shoes and a white clutch. While you can say nothing experimental about this look, but she certainly looks at her casual best.
- In that short dress: The 2011 Teen Choice Awards in California showed this girl in mini dress that came with golden hues. The designer dress was by Erin Fetherston, and she made the look really classy with little glimpse of her cleavage and smart legs showoff. Obviously, she is in the mood to flaunt, and why not, when you can look worth a million bucks. Again, she was seen in strappy sandals and contrasting clutch in pink shade. Worth a bow!
- In that white dress: She played the hostess at the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2011, and she came wearing a Marchesa dress that was completely in place. She seems to have an affinity for clutches that go in contrast, and here, she is seen carrying a red clutch with panache. Obviously, anyone can die for that look, and what made it really classy were those peep toes that were totally out of the box.
- In that long dress: While it seems that she loves shorts, she is also experimental at times. She looked really classy in that Armani Satin dress at 2011 American Music Awards. The look was completed in platform styled high stilettos that came with classy straps, and not to forget, earrings in the dangler style. What makes this look balanced is the use of the fabric, the perfect fit, and of course, the way she carried the entire ensemble. Hats off for the fair amount of skin show!
- In That Little Black dress: There is nothing experimental about that Little Black dress, but Gomez was all eyes for a nice look. She wore such a dress at the St. Bernard Project & the Spears family evening, and she looked really classy. The look was completed sans any accessories, and she chose a pair of beige and black strappy heels for her feet. It may not be one of the best looks of this teen star, but there is certain amount of flare in this glam-less styling.
Selena Gomez can offer you a tip or two about using the sandals and clutches right. You ought to follow her!