Spring 2014 Trends to Start Wearing Now
We have talked about so many things that will come in the coming spring season 2014. Over the years, trends seem to make rounds not only in the season, but much ahead of time. This can be much attributed to the early fashion shows and weeks, where we already know what is about to be launched. There is always an idea of what we can expect to see on the racks and in the street markets. Here are some essential spring summer 2014 trends you can start wearing now.
- Trench coats: Perfect in heavy materials for the fall and in light fabrics and prints for the spring, trench coats are going to be around all the spring of the coming year. Look for the trench coats that come with all the vibrant colors for wearing them in the current season, and rest assured that you can still find their use later. Brands that had trench coats in collection include Burberry and Nicole Miller.
- Buttoned shirts: Hot for the corporate women, buttoned shirts are coming big way in the spring. Obviously, this is not a trend that you would like to restrict and wait for the season to come. Manly, much in the bold style, buttoned shirts with simple or contrasting colours are one of the big hits that will continue to come in many months to come.
- The slip on dress: If you are ready to face the cold in the current season, you take a try at the slip on dress that is one of the best trends for spring. For those who have taken a glance at the spring 2014 collection of Jason Wu, they know that the slip-on dress comes with all the embellishment and detailing. Needless to mention, you can invest in more than one with ease. Also in the collection of Max Mara is something that you can check for monochromatic colours that are quite stunning and should be big add-on the seasonal spring trends.
- Knitwear: Spring trends often take cues from the fall and winter, so expect knitwear in the coming season with designers and brands focusing on the same. Obviously, if you buy new knitwear now, you are preparing in advance for spring, which is not a bad idea at all. The designs are more in the simple colours and pullover styles.
- Worded sweatshirts: If you have had a look at the collection of Alexander Wang for spring, you may have seen how sweatshirts with words came to the runways with ease. This trend of words on the chest and back seems to be trend for many other brands, as well. It doesn’t need to be just meant for spring, but you can look for the same for the current season, as well.
- Collarless coats: Another trend that may make some sense in the fall season, despite being something that is being touted for the spring. There are coloured choices and simple designs, but collarless coats are definitely the perfect thing to look for.
[Images Credit: www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle]Tags: spring 2014 trends, spring trends 2014