So, are you a stiletto, Wedge or Trainer?
Forget men, diamonds or chocolates – we all know that when it comes to crunch, shoes are ultimately a girl’s best friend. Those stilettos will always fit even 10 years after you have bought them, and if they are a classic, chances are they will never go out of style. The type of shoes you buy or wear can show the state of your mind and mood. You can be crocs wearer on Sunday or stiletto girl on Friday night or boot wearer every day. Most women have two or three categories of shoes they like to fit in or are comfortable in. There are eight most common shoe categories, women find comfortable to wear.
- The courtly court: Court shoes are a classic work or job interview shoes. Courts are easy to feel confident in while still being comfy- whether in office or out for drinks. Courts are a good choice for hard working professionals.
- The killer stiletto: We know they give us bunions and bad backs. In fact, most women admit to wearing crippling shoes just to stop their partners moaning that they were a waste of money. But of course they look so good. If you are towering among people, it gives you confidence.
- Ballets / Flats/ loafers: Flat shoe wearers have a lot of drive, diplomacy and get their job done. Flat shoes are recommended with a strap for maximum comfort. There are some cute ballerinas with bows in the stores to keep it feminine. Loafers can also be found in various vibrant colors.
- The trainer: The average women owns nine pairs of trainers, which shows we love to dress down, but it doesn’t make us sofa bound slobs. Whether she is dashing to the gym or around town, the trainer wearer loves being in motion.
- Platform heels: These are for the girls, who want to party all night – without waking up with blistered feet next day. Platform heels are comfortable to walk and dance in and have the added benefit of extra height. The platform heel wearers want to stand out of the crowd but isn’t fashion obsessed.
- Thongs and flat sandals: Thongs show you have a relaxed resort attitude, living at an easy pace. If you wear them to work with a suit can give a wrong impression. Thongs are a perfect choice for summer or poolside parties.
- Peep toes/ strappy heels/ Wedges: These are ideal for summer parties, cocktails or just show off tanned legs. Strappy heel wearers like to be looked and admired by others. Peep toe however reveals a little and not much. Wearers of either type shoes are comfortable with their feminity. Wedges show you can balance sexiness with being grounded.
- Sculpted heel: This girl is fashion- forward. Sculpted heels were first seen on the catwalks of Dior, Chloe and Givenchy. But they don’t suit everybody’s style. They are best worn with simple outfits so that they are the stand out feature.
Do you gladly, suffer from fashion? If yes then who are you? Which shoe are you? I am sure it must be fun for you girls to find out.