As we greet the New Year, the fashion experts start greeting the new trends in the glamour and fashion world. This time we take a close look what trends in footwear is going to rule both on and off the ramp. Check the fashion rules below to know the kind of footwear you should invest in 2013 summer and spring season.
- The chunk heels: If you have checked the collection of Chanel and Bottega, you must have seen how chunk heels have swept the ramps all over in the season. These heels, which neither follow the traditional stiletto style nor are in the wedge look, are one of the biggest rages that you will see in coming says. More like platform heels, the main trend here is to wear completed strap sandals that come with multiple straps. Other fashion brands that recommend the style in their collection are Balenciaga, Carven and Erdem.
- Transparency in shoes: As simple as it may sound, transparency is the key to style this season. In the spring collection of Donna Karan, you might have seen how the brand has introduced platform and wedge styled sandals that come with transparent heels. In fact, brands such as Valentino have wedges in the same style, which is clear indicator that this trend is here to stay. To make things stretchier, Veronique Leroy had sandals that came with strap sandals that are transparent.
- Elaborate heels: The style with heels never ends, and that’s probably what spring summer collections in 2013 will show us. From some very crackly designs to some more subtle ones, heels are and will always be a rage. Some of the most known brands that had catchy heels included Just Cavalli and David Koma. Check the collection from Calvin Klein Collection to see how colours and textures have been used with utter diligence. If unconventional designs in heels are your forte, please check the Gianfranco Ferre collection for some surprise.
- Kitten heels: This may not be everyone’s cup of tea but kitten heels are in for 2013 for summers and for other seasons. Square shaped kitten heels are really working and for the same, you need to check brands like Michael Kors and Emporio Armani. Again, there are straps in most of the designs, which clearly shows that the design is here to stay.
- The pointed toe style: No matter whether you followed this style in 2012 or not, but in 2013, pointed shoes are a huge attraction among celebs and brands. The main brand that showed this style with panache was Emporio Armani that is known for its unique attitude. As we must have mentioned, metallic look in shoes are also another style that’s ruling the ramp, so for those looking for some fun, this brand will offer plenty in store.
As we conclude the list of styles in footwear, it is essential to maintain that trends are bound to show huge growth in coming days with more brands showing their collection. Heels and more heels, that’s the key to style now.